Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- 1 can` tuna drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup red onions, sliced
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tsp parsley, finely chopped
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the tuna, tomatoes, olives, red onion,beans, olive oil, lemon juice, and parsley and toss to combine. Season withsalt and pepper.
- Divide onto plates, serve and enjoy!
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two days. One serving is about two cups